Vehicles I've Owned
In roughly chronological order (oldest to most recent), these are the vehicles I’ve owned and some facts about them
- 2005 Nissan Sentra
- Base model “bar of soap with wheels”
- Inherited from a family member
- Crashed into 3 times before I got it!
- 1991 Honda Nighthawk 250
- My first motorcycle
- Woefully underpowered: 13 kW (17 hp) at the engine!
2005 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883
- Upgrade from the Honda that’s more highway-capable
- Suprisingly uncomfortable in its stock configuration (Harley’s “aesthetic” air cleaner gave me bruises 🤔)
- Absurdly loud with straight pipes
2001 Mercedes CLK 320 Convertible
- Purchased to replace the Harley when I quit riding
- Very easy, but expensive, to work on
- Was stolen in Florida in 2003, then recovered and sold as a wedding gift in Pennsylvania, then sat in a garage its whole life before being bought and moved back to Florida
- 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4
- Replaced the CLK due to expensive suspension issues (needed several struts and control arms)
- Has a bumper-to-bumper warranty until 2029!
- Despite only having 58 kW (78 hp), it’s not bad to drive due to its amazing transmission, light weight, and electric steering
Last modified: 09/03/2021